Certified Digital Marketing
Specialist - Social
This certification is ideal for social media specialists, enthusiasts, executives or anyone wanting to enhance their knowledge in this area. It is designed to help you engage effectively with social media in an overall digital marketing domain. Validated by the Digital Marketing Institute’s Industry Advisory Council, the learning content is industry aligned and offers the opportunity to earn a globally recognized professional certification. Covered within this certification are content creation, content outreach, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, social media, marketing automation and much more.
Online / Class
Certification Exam 3HR
Certified Digital Marketing Specialist - Social
Digital technologies have changed the way we work, live and communicate. We know this huge shift can pose challenges for your current role. We know that advancing and progressing your
future career is important to you. Develop a detailed understanding of key social media specialisms including content marketing, and platforms on which you can promote your content.
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification body for Digital Marketing education. Exclusively designed by practising Digital Marketing professionals, the Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Social carries the coveted Digital Marketing Institute accreditation and associated brand recognition, which is highly sought after by employers. The certification will provide you with a high-quality, transferable qualification that is developed and validated by the digital industry, and recognised and respected worldwide. This allows you to take your Digital Marketing Institute qualification with you, no matter where your exciting career may take you.
The cost includes all course materials and the examination fee (first attempt only).
Why should I earn this certification?
An in-demand digital marketing discipline, this certification will provide you with the latest techniques and tools to effectively engage and influence through social media. A specialist certification, it focuses on the planning, implementation and measurement of your social media strategy.
Through dynamic lectures and case studies, social media experts will take you through the latest techniques for content creation and outreach across all of the core social networks. This will provide you with practical knowledge of how to create best practice paid and organic social media campaigns that foster trust and increase sales.
What will I achieve?
Upon successful completion of a 3-hour computer-based examination, you will be awarded an invaluable and career changing specialist certification. This will help you stand out from the crowd as a social media specialist and can boost and advance your career.
Certified professionals will gain the knowledge and skills needed to produce innovative and creative social media strategies that resonate and convert for companies of any size. An internationally recognized certified professional badge will also be available for you to promote on your LinkedIn profile.
This course has no prerequisites and however it is categorised as Specialised Level course by the Digital Marketing Institute. Although anyone can take this course it is recommended that you have some exposure to the core principles of digital marketing.
Depending on the method you choose to take this course the fees will differ. Find your preferred method and cost on the Product Page or select the “BOOK COURSE” button.
On becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Specialist - Social you will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge you learn about the latest current trends and best practices in social media marketing into your everyday life
- Produce innovative and creative social media strategies
- Boost brand awareness with content that makes your users want to share
- Understand the foundation principles of social media marketing
- Understand the dimensions of audience research to define the needs, wants and goals of your audience.
- Create a framework for identifying and analysing your competitors.
- Investigate the key components of cultural and trend research.
- Plan a content creation strategy that targets and reaches the right audience, while meeting your business goals.
- Create a variety of content types and formats that will deliver on your content marketing goals.
- Devise, execute and monitor your own content creation strategy.
- Understand content seeding and how to use content effectively over multiple social platforms.
- Apply content outreach tactics and concepts in order to gain reach for your target audience.
- Plan and deliver a Facebook Advertising strategy, using the various advertising tools and formats
- Use Twitter Ads and specific formats to run campaigns and promote content aligned to your KPIs and marketing objectives.
- Learn how to integrate Google Analytics with Twitter analytics and third party tools to analyze campaign performance for the next iteration.
- Use LinkedIn-specific features and tools to set campaign objectives, run ad campaigns and acquire customers.
- Use LinkedIn analytics tools to measure and report on your campaign success.
- Manage Instagram and Snapchat accounts effectively, in accordance with best practice guidelines
- Run engaging Instagram and Snapchat campaigns using each platforms native advertising tools.
- Analyse campaign performance through native and 3rd party analytics tools to measure success and inform your next campaign.
- Make your video content searchable by targeting key demographics and new potential markets.
- Develop your own YouTube advertising strategy in order to run cost-effective and successful campaigns.
- Understand the terminology, features and processes used in marketing automation
- Understand inbound/outbound marketing philosophies and the buyers journey, and how they can be applied to marketing automation.
- Generate, nurture and communicate with leads through marketing automation software
- Analyze and measure the success of your efforts through daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Plan, research, set objectives and the foundations for your social media strategy.
- Implement your content, campaigns and activation’s.
- Report, analyse and measure the performance and impact of your strategy activities.
- Apply changes to your strategy based on learned insight from the learn phrase of the PROPEL model.