Certified Digital Marketing Professional
This program provides an in-depth and comprehensive introduction to the core essentials of digital marketing. Validated by the Digital Marketing Institutes Industry Advisory Council, the learning content is informed and designed by experts and offers learners the opportunity to gain a globally recognised professional certification.
Online / Class
Certification Exam 3HR
Certified Digital Marketing Professional
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing focuses on the commercial aspect of online marketing. The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is a practical course designed to help you improve your business’s online lead generation and customer engagement. The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification body for Digital Marketing education. Exclusively designed by practising Digital Marketing professionals, the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing carries the coveted Digital Marketing Institute accreditation and associated brand recognition, which is highly sought after by employers.
Upon successful completion of the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing, you will become a Certified Digital Marketing Professional. The professional diploma in digital marketing has been credit rated by SQA at Level 8 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF). SCQF level 8 corresponds to level 5 on the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and corresponds to a Diploma on the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF).
The cost includes all course materials and the examination fee (first attempt only).
Why should I earn this certification?
Future-proof your career by gaining the latest and most up-to-date digital marketing skills needed to thrive in today’s ever-evolving digital economy. By becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional, you will be prepared to take up a more evolved role in the overall marketing field and ensure you are equipped with the tools and skills needed to create a cohesive, effective online strategy.
By earning this certification you will be able to conduct digital research, set business objectives for campaigns, establish, develop and optimise digital strategies. You will learn to create and curate content, manage paid and organic campaigns via various social channels, design effective emails and understand how analytics can be used to illustrate a variety of factors.
This certification is ideal for a wide range of professionals including Marketing Executives, Managers, IT Managers and Senior Management. It is also ideal for small business owners or anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of digital strategies, along with anyone keen to pursue a career in digital marketing. Becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional will benefit you regardless of your skills or experience and will empower you to maximise the impact of your marketing through powerful digital tools.
What will I achieve?
Upon successful completion of a 3-hour computer-based examination, candidates will be awarded the world’s most widely recognised digital marketing certification.
Certified professionals will gain the confidence needed to create and steer a revenue-generating digital marketing strategy for companies of any size. An internationally recognised certified professional badge will also be available for you to display upon on your LinkedIn profile.
This course has no prerequisites and is categorised as an Entry Level course by the Digital Marketing Insititute.
Depending on the method you choose to take this course the fees will differ. Find your preferred method and cost on the Product Page or select the “BOOK COURSE” button.
On becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional you will be able to:
- Recognise how teamwork and roles can contribute to their digital marketing strategy and introduce the PROPEL model as a framework for planning
- Understand how to use a website for insights, tracking, measurement and data capture using metrics and tools
- Be able to create and curate compelling and innovative content
- Provide you with the skill set to extend the value of content and understand how to promote it across distribution channels and measure their content marketing ROI
- Apply paid concepts to inform the development of a social media marketing strategy
- Report on ad campaigns across relevant channels using advanced and paid advertising tools
- Boost online conversions
- Build an organic search marketing strategy that brings the right kind of visitors to your website and ensure the best possible ROI
- Develop the knowledge and skills to implement and manage paid search campaigns
- Create Google AdWords campaigns, manage budgets, and report on their performance with confidence
- Demonstrate technical understanding and skills to build and maintain an effective Display & Video advertising strategy
- Setup and manage Display & Video campaigns, create Display & Video ads to run on the Google Display Network and YouTube, apply targeting to your ads, and then analyze their effectiveness by pulling detailed reports in Google AdWords and Google Analytics which measure the most important metrics
- Strategise your email delivery plan to test, optimize and report on the performance of your email marketing campaign
- Know the techniques, processes and value of using marketing automation alongside email marketing campaigns
- Use analytics in digital marketing from initial set-up to understanding reports
- Ability to analyse statistics to gain an understanding of the behavior of visitors and the performance of your website and campaigns
- Understand the PROPEL planning model to design complex, long-term digital marketing strategies that service both marketing and commercial objectives