Join the 8Pillars Team
Jobs at 8Pillars
The team at 8Pillars is always looking for enthusiastic self-starters who love to learn, enjoy new challenges and emerging technologies. 8Pillars is a Professional Management Consulting company specialising in Digital and Information Security/Cyber security. Providing consultancy services, education and products to our customers, we are always looking for new opportunities and that includes finding great people to work and learn from. So if you love developing your skills and want opportunities to develop as our organisation grows rapidly, or alternatively can teach us something new…please contact us.
8Pillars is based just outside of the Melbourne CBD and provides a flexible, collaborative work environment. We live and breath work/life balance and want to work with people who love what they do. The team is highly motivated and creative, and appreciate it when you contribute new ideas or demonstrate initiative. So if this sounds like you, search for a role or contact us and tell us why we need you!
Find a role
Website Developer/Social Media Coordinator
8Pillars is looking for a Website Developer/Social Media Coordinator...
You will be responsible for updating, expanding and maintaining the organisations new website presence in WordPress and WooCommerce under the guidance of Management.You will also be responsible for building out the social media web presence in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc. using a variety of tools.You will also have the opportunity to work on a number of Digital Collaborative workplace tools and have the opportunity to develop new skills and advance your career by taking ownership of other web-based technologies and new digital solutions.Ongoing your role will be responsible for updating, growing and maintaining the Website, building new features and functionality and loading content. As you develop the 8Pillars will train you to develop your skills in integrating the website with backend systems, including Customer Relationship Management; Marketing and Learning Management Systems to name a few. And, of course you will be responsible for managing and driving the Social Media presence.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience with WordPress CMS software
- Experience with WooCommerce software
- Solid front-end skill set – HTML, CSS, PHP, JS, SCSS
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Good understanding of WordPress Plugins and ability to research and integrate into WordPress
- Advanced understanding of Social Media, specifically Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written skills
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and collaborative initiator – a true team player
- Keen to work with a great bunch of people
- Minimum 18mths experience in a professional environment demonstrating the key skills required.
- Experience with Campaign Monitor
- Experience with WordPress Custom Modules
- Integration Experience with Salesforce Plugin for WordPress
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Experience with Canva
- Experience with developing and publishing content to Social Media Platforms
- Experience with Articulate 360
- Experience with Adobe Captivate Prime LMS
- Build and manage the organisations Website
- Manage the Social Media Presence
- Grow the brand following and nurture communities across multiple social media platforms
- Prepare original and creative content tailored for specific social media platforms
- Identify social media trends and insights and optimising spend and performance based on the insights
- Staying on the cutting-edge of social innovation, including monitoring direct competitors
8Pillars is a Professional Management Consulting company specialising in Digital and Information Security/Cybersecurity. The client provides Consultancy Services, Education and Products to its customers, and requires an enthusiastic self-starter who wants to work with the organisation to grow their skills and wants opportunities for development as the organisation grows rapidly. 8Pillars provides a flexible, collaborative work environment and culturally believe in work/life balance. The team you will be working with is highly motivated and creative, and encourage their staff to contribute ideas, demonstrate initiative and be client focused.8Pillars is looking for a resource that will eventually grow with the business and be a crucial member of the team. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise please apply for the role if you believe you meet the criteria and are interested in growing your career.
|Job Category||IT & Social Media|